July 22, 2018
CommScope introduces I/O rollable ribbon cables into its already extensive portfolio of optical fiber cables. Featuring rollable ribbons, these cables provide double the density of standard matrix ribbon cables. Much higher fiber counts can now be used in existing duct banks, avoiding expensive OSP construction. Data center overhead or underfloor pathways are less congested, avoiding or postponing expensive pathway additions.
- Double the fiber density of standard matrix flat ribbons
- Smaller, lighter cables facilitate cable management
- Enjoy the benefits of mass fusion splicing
- No preferential bend like exists with matrix ribbons
- Easy separation by hand for furcation and single-fiber connectorization
- Longer cables per reel due to smaller size
- Completely gel-fee construction; less labor time and fewer consumables
- Indoor/outdoor armored and unarmored cables carry dual OFNR and LSZH flame ratings
For additional informationplease contact your local NETP sales representative.